Financial Advisors: Let's end the student loan crisis one family at a time!
Learn how to better serve Gen X clients, and rescue them from their #1 financial fear — paying for their children's college.
We're on a mission to revolutionize our industry's approach to college funding advice. We intend to empower financial advisors with the tools they need to help families make an informed college buying decision.
Join us for a deep dive into the process we use in our firm everyday to help clients navigate the stressful process of funding their children's college education.
This is the full course — Parts 1 & 2 together...
Part 1: The Mechanics of College Funding — How To Do College Planning The Right Way
Part 2: Marketing College Planning & Building A Business As Your Local Expert
When you get them both together you save $1000 vs. buying Part 1, then waiting to do Part 2 later.
- The procedure is as follows...
As soon as you purchase and create your login credentials, you can begin with Part 1. Go through each module, and take the quiz to earn your CEs for that section. When you finish, we'll manually enroll you in Part 2: Marketing College Planning & Building A Business As Your Local Expert.
** Students must complete Part 1 before advancing to Part 2 **
You can see all the details, features & benefits for each part of the course at the following links...click below to learn more...
Sign up for Mastering College Pre-Approval™ today...
Differentiate yourself from all the other financial advisors in your area. Learn to become the go-to expert for college funding advice, and develop a practice you love.
Our Guarantee: Try Mastering College Pre-Approval™ for 30 days. If you don't believe you can implement this strategy and get at least 1 new client in the next six months...we'll refund your investment in full.
This program is perfect for you if...
- You see the scope of the student loan crisis, and want to do something about it.
- You’re still agonizing over which niche to choose.
- You’re still trying to be all things to all people, and would rather have a focused business blueprint to follow that’s proven to be successful.
- You want to build a business that lights you up.
- You want to be excited to go to work, and really help families.
- You want to become a member of your community to whom families can turn to solve their most pressing financial concern.
- You aren't afraid to do a little extra front end work, knowing that you'll earn your clients' trust now and maintain a long-term relationship.
- You're prepared to work hard & learn the College Pre-Approval™ process, and then learn how to deliver so much value to your clients they choose you to manage all their savings — after you blow them away with your college planning solutions.
This program is not for you if...
- You just want easy leads, so you can sell people more insurance.
- You prefer high-pressure sales to the softer, slower, consultative sales process.
- It's hard for you to empathize with Gen X families with college-bound children.
- You have a scarcity mindset, and are afraid to make a smart investment in your business now in order to see future gains.
- You're desperate for clients, and want a silver bullet, get rich quick business model.
Isn’t it time to gain a competitive advantage in your area, and learn to serve your clients at a higher level?
CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, Founder & CEO Capstone College Partners
About the instructor
Joe is a leading authority on late-stage college funding and frequently speaks to organizations and parent groups, such as the OSCPA, FPA, and XY Planning Network.
With Capstone College Partners, he’s on a mission to educate other financial advisors to raise the bar on college funding advice…and help end the student loan crisis, one family at a time.
He started his own firm because of his struggles at large national firms to find and provide good financial advice — especially in the area of college planning.
It always seemed to be about the next product sale to a client.
After months of soul searching, he & his partner decided to strike out on their own in 2009 by forming an independent fee-only practice.
They chose the name “Capstone” to reflect the new firm’s focus on college planning (“capstone” refers to a student’s final course of subject mastery in a higher education setting). And, included “Partners” in the name to signify their intent with client relationships — that is, a real partnership built on trust and not just a one-time sales transaction.
In this course you'll learn how to replicate the process (without having to go through the trial & error experimentation they did). Learn a proven business building template you can implement to build a thriving practice working with clients you love.
Demystifying Financial Aid, Scholarships and Admissions - Part 1
Demystifying Financial Aid, Scholarships and Admissions - Part 2
Demystifying Financial Aid, Scholarships and Admissions - Part 3
Module 2 Quiz (1.5 hours CFP CE)
Module 2 Resources
Original Webinar Series Videos
Original Webinar Series Module #2
The above curriculum is identical to Part 1: The Mechanics of College Funding — How To Do College Planning The Right Way.
When you complete Part 1, and pass the CEs, we'll manually enroll you in Part 2: Marketing College Planning & Building A Business As Your Local Expert. Click here to see the Part 2 curriculum details.